This skin might take a little tiny weeny bit of time longer to load than normal, so please
Hide your eyes and count to... 40~
Before you know, the blogskin's ready for you~
Hide your eyes and count - 20 again~
Now I assure the blogskin's ready already~
Already already for you!
profile
snoopy me
[About Myself]
Jian Wei
Age:16
Birthday:18/11
T_W_S_S
[WISHLIST]
-get BELOW 20 POINTS for 'O' Level
-not even 1 homework
-time fly past faster for this year
-NO Time-Practice for this year!!!!
-Hope can go home sch early everyday
[LOVES]
-Loves seafood
-Loves FREEDOM!!!~
[HATES]
-HATES homework(s)
-HATES to fail my study
Today lesson boring!! first 2 hours English Time practice?! haha I go write about 1 title call "toys" I write about thing happen when I was small den my situational writing write until not gd... haha dun noe can pass ma continue lesson after that. forget to bring 2 worksheet to sch den panic lucky 1 cher excuse den the other 1 borrow from other ppl den afternoon math Time practice... 8 question cher write there until 3 for those got AM ltr n 3.30 for those who dun hav AM ltr but I finish it at.... 3.45pm wahaha should stop at 3.30 lucky cher not around cos go around ask y cannot get answer den go home ^^ on the way call mei den chat =) got a nice chat wif her. Jiayou mei in yur exam ^^