This skin might take a little tiny weeny bit of time longer to load than normal, so please
Hide your eyes and count to... 40~
Before you know, the blogskin's ready for you~
Hide your eyes and count - 20 again~
Now I assure the blogskin's ready already~
Already already for you!
profile
snoopy me
[About Myself]
Jian Wei
Age:16
Birthday:18/11
T_W_S_S
[WISHLIST]
-get BELOW 20 POINTS for 'O' Level
-not even 1 homework
-time fly past faster for this year
-NO Time-Practice for this year!!!!
-Hope can go home sch early everyday
[LOVES]
-Loves seafood
-Loves FREEDOM!!!~
[HATES]
-HATES homework(s)
-HATES to fail my study
Friday le... prelim is next week?... am I well-prepare or still not suitable to take So scare that the result is not gd.. Next fri is a English paper =( scare wor..... den haha break in between den continue the rest Hope I am well-prepare by then =) so O levels I can score Aces n Bees in my sub TOday got 1 funny thing to remember My frens, Danial, playing cheat n say 5 cards of "2"... omg my whole life oso nvr c a deck wif 5 cards of "2" HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~