This skin might take a little tiny weeny bit of time longer to load than normal, so please
Hide your eyes and count to... 40~
Before you know, the blogskin's ready for you~
Hide your eyes and count - 20 again~
Now I assure the blogskin's ready already~
Already already for you!
profile
snoopy me
[About Myself]
Jian Wei
Age:16
Birthday:18/11
T_W_S_S
[WISHLIST]
-get BELOW 20 POINTS for 'O' Level
-not even 1 homework
-time fly past faster for this year
-NO Time-Practice for this year!!!!
-Hope can go home sch early everyday
[LOVES]
-Loves seafood
-Loves FREEDOM!!!~
[HATES]
-HATES homework(s)
-HATES to fail my study
Today 2nd day of Term 2 lesson is still the same..(tot got change) somemore so fast got time practice!!! tmr start of MATHS!!! den thursday SS
I going crazy le la...suddenly so many test mayb really nid to push us Today after sch I n some of my frenz having fun n laughter at teck whye 4 of them become MoNKS... all wan go eat vegetation.. weird hor OM tmr got hair check sure cannot stand it haha... or mayb pull them b model...
I dun wan to cut until botak!!!! it will not look nice on me T.T anyway hope tmr got more laughter n more relax day ^^